Zoncare 50 color ultrasound scanner has 12 inch flicker less LCD monitor, 90 degree adjustable angle, double probe connector, probe auto freeze protection, compact and streamlines design, double USB port, build-in storage, auto OB report, 8 pseudo colors, abdomen / obstetrics / gynecology / endovaginal / vascular / urology / cardiology applications.
- 12.1 inch high resolution medical monitor with 90 viewing angle
- Exclusive employ double wave form imaging technology
- Outstanding portacle model, compact and stremlined desing
- Double activated transducer connectors, transducer auto- freeze protection
- All- Round adjusting knob,efficiet and fast
- One Key full screen desing, hidden menu item let your diagosis more intuitive
- Support multiple measurement software package
- built – in lithium bettery,optional trolley and suitcase
- Support multiple data transmission interface
- Auto genaretion BMP format report supprot USB import export ,non Use any special software to read print on PC
- Optional laser printer can print the generated report
Zoncare-I 50 Ultrasound Machine
Best choice for B/W Ultrasound System
Outstanding Systematic Applications:
i50 has excellent performance and different applications according to user’s demands:
Gynecology, Obstetrics, Abdomen, Urology, Vascular, Small parts, Orthopedic, Interventional etc.
Advanced Imaging Technologies:
Exclusive Employ Double Wave Form Imaging TechnologySpeckle Noise Reduction TechnologyTissue-specific Imaging TechnologyTissue Harmonic Imaging Technology
Compact and streamlined design12.1-inch high resolution medical monitor with 90 degrees rotationTwo activated transducer connectorsAuto-freezing functionImaging function: B zoomOne key full screen functionAbundant measurement software packagesAuto-generation BMP format reportSupport USB import and exportSupport PW mode and spectrum full screen displayEasy operation workflowLaser/Ink jet printer module optionalOptional built-in lithium battery
Support Transducers: Convex, Linear, Transvaginal, Micro-convex
Ultrasound is sound waves with frequencies higher than the upper audible limit of human hearing. Ultrasound is not different from “normal” (audible) sound in its physical properties, except that humans cannot hear it. This limit varies from person to person and is approximately 20 kilohertz (20,000 hertz) in healthy young adults. Ultrasound devices operate with frequencies from 20 kHz up to several gigahertz.
Ultrasound is used in many different fields. Ultrasonic devices are used to detect objects and measure distances. Ultrasound imaging or sonography is often used in medicine. In the nondestructive testing of products and structures, ultrasound is used to detect invisible flaws. Industrially, ultrasound is used for cleaning, mixing, and accelerating chemical processes. Animals such as bats and porpoises use ultrasound for locating prey and obstacles.