SIUI CTS-5000 Ultrasound
CTS-5000 is a digital B/W ultrasound trolley system which can be upgraded to color Doppler.
Multi-beam forming technology: This technology can multiply obtain and process image scanning lines from each component, which significantly improves the image frame rate in B mode Color mode and PW mode.
Adaptive Speckle Reduction Technology: The technology helps decrease noise and artifacts purify tissue shading and enhance contrast resolution and recognize early tissue/structure lesions.
Compound Imaging: The technology helps relieve echo artifacts by scanning the target with multi-direction beamforming and improving spatial resolution.
Auto IMT measurement: The scheme automatically helps to assess the carotid artery wall’s intima-media thickness to assess cardiovascular disease such as diabetes with hypertension.
4D Lite: Volumetric imaging technology includes 4D fetus obstetric imagery and gynecological transvaginal volumetric imagery showing more precise and specific pictures for distinct clinical requirements.
Panoscope: The system enables physicians to scan large-scale tissues with transducer scanning motion in wider perspective.
- Applications: abdominal, pulmonary, OB / GYN, tiny components, vascular
- configuration: normal system, grayscale(256)
- Transducers: linear and convex sample
- Frequency: 2.5MHz~11.0MHz, wideband,
- Tri-frequency Imaging options Realzoom, max. Zoom* 4.0, selectable
- Power consumption multiplying energy and location: 0.45 KVA
Note: One Convex probe with the machine, 1200 VA ups, Epson L 130 printer