Contec ECG1200g ECG Monitor
1 8″TFT Color LCD shows the working status and ECG waveform. Check the waveform before printing to save record paper.
2 12 Leads ECG simultaneous gather, digital signal processing, to get the ECG waveforms of higher quality through the AC, DFT and EMG filtering of the ECG signals.
3 Simultaneous display of 3/6/12 leads ECG waveform, and the state of printing mode, sensitivity, speed, filter etc, to be easy for contrast diagnosis.
4 Multiply printing modes and formats, including 12*1, 6*2+1(rhythm lead), 6*2, rhythm 12, rhythm 10, rhythm 8, rhythm 6, manual and freeze, etc. The length of printed wave can be adjusted and simultaneity the function of periodic printing is offered to satisfy different applications.
5 The instrument has the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis of regular ECG waveform parameters, provides measurement parameters such as HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc and auto-diagnosis conclusion to reduce doctor’s burden.
6 AC/DC power supply. Built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery. At the best DC state, it can standby for 10 hours, print less than 3 hours, and print 300 pieces of ECG waveform to satisfy the need of visiting patients and physical examination.
7 Built-in MSF, can store more than 1000 cases, convenient for doctor’s case review and information statistics.
8 System provides Chinese/English/Spanish/Turkish/German/Portuguese/Kazakhstan/Russian operation interface and can print out such language reports of the above.
9 System provides multiply printing speeds, including 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s, and abstract conclusion graph printing.
· Environment conditions
A) Environment temperature: +5C~+35C
B) Relative humidity: ≤ 80%
C) Power supply: AC: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
DC: 18V, 3500 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
D) Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa~106kPa
Transportation and Storage
A) Environment temperature: -40C~55C
B) Relative humidity: ≤ 95%
C) Atmospheric pressure: 50kPa~106kPa
· Input way: Floating and defibrillation protection
· Sampling precision: 12 bits
· Lead: Standard 12 leads(model: BIP0057)
· Patient leak current: <10μ A
· Input impedance: ≥ 50MΩ
· Frequency response: 0.05Hz~150Hz(-3dB~+0.4dB)
· Time constant: Time constant≥ 3.2s
· CMRR: >60dB, >100dB( Adding filter)
· EMG filter: 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
· AC filter: 50Hz/60Hz (≥ 20dB)
· Recording way: Thermal printing system
· Specification of recording paper: 210mm(W)*20m(L) high-speed thermal paper
· Paper speed:
Auto record: 25mm/s, 50mm/s, error: ± 5%
Rhythm record: 25mm/s, 50mm/s, error: ± 5%
Manual record: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s, error: ± 5%
· Sensitivity selections: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40mm/mV, error: ± 5%. Standard sensitivity is 10mm/mV± 0.2mm/mV.
· Auto record: Record setup according to auto record format and mode, automatically changing leads, measuring and analysis.
· Rhythm record: Record setup according to rhythm record format and mode, automatically measuring and analysis.
· Manual record: Record setup according to manual record format, manually changing leads.
· Measurement parameters: HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P A*is, QRS A*is, T A*is, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1).
ECG lead wire 1 set
Limb electrode clamp 1 set
Chest electrode 1 set
Power cord 1 piece
Ground wire 1 set
Thermal recording paper 1 set
User manual 1 set