Beurer BM19 Speaking Blood Pressure Monitor
The upper arm-blood pressure measurement device BM 19 is convincing by its large display, with a speech output and a coloured scale.
The upper arm-blood pressure measurement device BM 19 is convincing by its large display, with a speech output and a coloured scale. So you can measure your blood pressure fast and easily, the measuring values are saved and displayed the cycle and average value also. In case of cardiac arrhythmia, you receive waring.
The described values are according to the WHO-guidelines classified and evaluated. The coloured scale on sphygmomanometer indicates additionally the measured values in 4 steps (green, yellow, orange, red) to you. Indicator of the World Health Organization (WHO) and arrhythmia detection (heartbeat disturbances).
Beurer BM-19 Speaking Blood Pressure Monitor
- 2 x 60 storage places for 2 Different Users
- Large, easy to read display
- 5 languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Russian)
- Date & time
- Notification of application errors
- Automatic pressure area code and air drain
- Indication to change the battery
- Language disengageable.
Included in delivery
- Blood pressure monitor
- User manual.
- Measurement range 0up to 300 mm Hg
- Accuracy Pressure indicator + / – 3 mm Hg · Pulse display + / – 5 %
- Pulse frequency 40 up to 199 strokes/min
- Power supply 4 Mignon-Batteries (incl.)
- Length of wristbands 230 up to 330 mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 147 x 104 x 66 mm
- Model Upper arm